- We will make every effort for orders to be delivered within the estimated time scales; however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated time scales.
- All deliveries will be made according to the carriers’ standard procedures; therefore, we cannot guarantee a particular delivery date or time.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by our carriers.
- Our deliveries are normally made by the Speed post, Monday to Friday 10am to 3.30 pm.
- IF no one is available to receive the item, Speed Post will return the item to the delivery office. You can arrange for redelivery, or collect the package in person.
- For all other delivery destinations if no one is available to receive the item, your local delivery service may issue a card and return the item to the delivery office. You can arrange for redelivery, or collect the package in person.
- Besides local orders please note that delays may occur in customs and these delays are beyond our control. For international deliveries any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country. You will be responsible for any additional charges for customs clearance. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information before ordering.
- Please note that many countries have import restrictions on certain products or materials. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country where the items you order are being sent. We accept no liability for your breach of any such laws.